We are well into September so it is time for the post about the things I am loving right now as we prepare for the Fall.
2. Chunky Sweaters: Keep warm with this delicious sweater from Urban Outfitters.
3. Eveoke Dance Theater: This one-room studio in North Park has strong community ties and consistently pumps out great performances and classes. Dancers, drop-in for a modern class ASAP.
4. Love Nail Tree: Upcycled jewelry with vintage elements and artistic printed T’s – currently the only jewelry I wear.
5. Platforms: How can we relive the 70′s without the sky-high footwear? Pictured is the CIRKUS style in black from Steve Madden.
6. Large Cross Body Bags: During the Fall, I fully admit my semi-hoarding issue. Cross Body Bags = hands free hoarding! I love a bag big enough for a book, scarf, chapstick, and all of my cold season essentials. Get yours at H&M for $30.00 or less.
7. Single Cup Coffee Makers: I prefer Keurig because of their partnership with Green Mountain Coffee (fair trade), but I love SCCM’s for their money saving genius. I only make exactly what I drink and with the Chai Tea Latte K-Cup, there is no need to run to Starbucks.
8. Good Music: AKA, Adele. I’m obsessed with this sultry songstress. She is a brilliant writer and has a range for days. Other music on my fall playlist: RHCP “I’m With You” album, Lady Gaga’s twangy single “Yoü and I”, and anything by Regina Spektor.
9. Full Skirts: Prefect for dressing up or down, day or night, work or play. Find yours at Anthropologie. Now.
What are your fall favorites?